So here is what (roughly) happened since the last post of November 2008...
- I changed jobs and now work at HSBC Bank Canada since March 2009
- I had a personal best time at the Vancouver Half Marathon in May 2009
- I finished my first Half Ironman in Oliver in June 2009
- I finished the Ride to Conquer Cancer
- I did the Half Iron in Sooke in September of 2009 and qualified for the ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships in 2010 in Germany
- I put on a really crappy marathon performance in Victoria in the Fall of 2009
- I decided to participate in the Ride2Survive in 2010
- I had a quite decent performance in the Vancouver Half Marathon early in May of this year
- Now I am gearing up for another Half Iron in Oliver next weekend
- In three weeks the Ride2Survive is on and I am stoked
- August 1st - if all goes as planned - I'll toe the start line at the ITU LD Worlds (4-130-30) and hope to not completely embarrass myself
- After that I'll focus again on running for the Portland Marathon on 10.10.10
- Next Year: Ironman Canada if all goes well
- And the year after that... who knows, but the idea is to take a year off "Big Plans" and just ride, swim, and run some and maybe do a marathon or so. 2012 is for re-charging.
Post a Comment